Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesdays with Tarinae 10/29

Tuesdays with Tarinae bringing you things recently in geek...

League of Legends Gets Jinxed

LoL, the extremely popular MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game of the moment, has released a new champion for players to utilize in their battles. Her name is Jinx. Jinx is an unhinged and outrageous. She is lewd, crude, and has major attitude. She is also an ammunitionist of sorts and her major attraction is the "Switcheroo" between a minigun and rocket launcher! Check out this amazing music video they did for her release!


Costumed Disney Princesses

Apparently I am currently addicted to Disney Princesses. I am approaching my birthday so perhaps I am regressing and reliving my childhood. But I am also celebrating Halloween and costumes and that is why I can't help but share this awesome collection of art by Isaiah Stephens that I discovered. You can see the full gallery here.


MovieFone Thor 2 Clip

This new clip from Thor: The Dark World features the sky battle action with Thor & Loki!



_______________________________________________

Drop a comment and tell me what you found out this week in geek life!

No comments:

Post a Comment